It is Thursday already but days are still not moving fast enough in my opinion.
Miss .Masha took us to passport office this morning and we got her passport. Tomorrow we have appointment at US embassy and after that we are all done with business here in Moscow.
We will pack our few things and we are going to bed super early, at least I hope for that but one can never knows what will happened with small child like her.
Last night I took more than 1 hour to get her to sleep and she woke up at 6:30 am. But as long as I pretended that I am still a sleep she played very nicely in her crib till 7:30 am
I have also noticed that she talks in her sleep and wakes her self up… not sure if this is normal for all kids, but this is just the way she is…
Well she up from her afternoon nap and it is time for changing diaper….
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment