STORY OF LITTLE MISS. NADIA

Not flesh of my flesh,Nor bone of my bone,But still miraculously my own,And don't forget for a single minute,You didn't grow under my heart but in it.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

We are having fun together....

We are doing great, in past few days I have figured out how to put her in sleep with out complete melt downs.. it is actually very easy… I feed her very warm bottle of food and then I simply sit next to her crib and occasionally pet her back… it takes about 15-20 minutes and she is a sleep… Lucky momma Ivana !!!!
She is definitely coming out of her shell more and more ever day… she is so very funny… Nadia talks to me non- stop and sings la- la songs most of the day… hmmm that is as long as we keep on her schedule… if we are about to miss her nap time she goes crazy wild…. So, we keep up with naps and we are having an angel baby for now.
I think that she misses kids a lot, today at store she saw few small toddlers playing and she wanted to escape out of her shopping cart very badly… we can’t wait to get our cousin Blake to teach her all of his day care tricks… LOL
Well…. We have another 5 days here, and they are going to be very busy days.
I am looking forward to our return home more than I can describe….
“Baby ergo” is great for short walks but at this point my body is very sore from her weight and we are able to make only to the park and store today…. But weather was awesome, sunny and warm, so we played in park for one hour…
Well I am going to call Grammy and Grandpa in TN to let them know we have figure out sleeping routine.. Then it is time for dinner and bed…. Lets hope it is easy like last night..
I love every minute we have together, every day I wake up with my eyes full of tears of happiness and joy, looking at her calling me momma and smiling, then I take her in bed with me and we snuggle for a few minutes till she fully wakes up…she is the best baby ever in my opinion, I could not imagine any other way..…

No comments: